Principal Geotechnical Engineer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 17th December 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
A Principal Geotechnical Engineer is required to join a friendly team of 30 talented and passionate engineers based across across the country. This team focussed Consultancy are specialists in the field of geotechnical engineering and provide geotechnical input for all stages of development across commercial, land, residential and infrastructure.
My client have very strong, long standing relationships with major contractors ensuring you will have a steady stream of work on some of the most iconic projects in the country. The existing team of Geotechnical Engineers are the best in the business, and thrive on being challenged daily and delivering to a high standard.
If you possess the following. we want to hear from you:
- BEng obtained within New Zealand.
- CPEng and at least 6 years experience within a NZ consultancy.
- Significant experience with a variety of foundation designs suiting all ground conditions.
- Impeccable communication and report writing abilities.
- Strong understanding of the MBIE guidelines and relevant NZ Codes.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer for the ideal applicant. The team enjoy a sociable office culture which is a result of the healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested please send me your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 0272743203