- GBP28000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a multi-disciplinary design consultancy in South-West England to source a permanent Programme Co-ordinator, offering a salary of up to £38k.
The successful candidate will have experience of programme and project delivery environments and knowledge of relevant programme or project management disciplines.
The role will focus on a development in the South-West - a mixture of affordable social and private rentals with some stadia and infrastructure.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Project/Programme delivery experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience of accurate data collection, analysis and reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Relevant Programme Management Accreditation - MSP Foundation, P30 Foundation or equivalent
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater details, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.