- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 10th February 2020
- Job Type
This main contractor is certainly continuing to make a name for itself with spotlight projects in the Auckland market and immense capability and experience in their teams, having secured many new projects recently. Being one of the best local construction firms nationwide, this client will continue to make strong headway in the years to come. They provide professionalism, high quality service, stability for their teams and nationally recognised projects.
This Project Administrator role will be situated on large sites in Auckland, responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all contacts and site-based employees and visitors. They are responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Manager and assist in running the ship alongside the leadership team on site. In addition, there may be a requirement to assist with facilitating the smooth running of the site offices across Auckland with regular communication with other locations where applicable.
You will assist with day to day administration tasks including but not limited to:
- Ensuring effective administration support to the Project Manager
- Provide recommendations to management on improvements to in-house processes
- Managing work rosters, payroll documentation and accounts documentation
- Assist the Maintenance Administrator where required
- Assist in the on boarding of site-based staff
- Ensure Purchase Orders are compiled accurately and in a timely manner
- Travel to other sites to cover leave and assist current site admins when required
Our ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have the following additional qualifications and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a problem solver
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications and systems driven
- Highly capable in managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Outstanding people skills
- Local NZ experience from large, fast paced projects and sites
- Work for a highly competent and growing main contractor
- Permanent and stable position with progression opportunities
- Work on large multi-million dollar sites with the team to match
- Monthly drinks and social events
- Involvement in the community, i.e. supporting charities and industry foundations
If you are ready to step up to the challenge of supporting busy sites, with a high performing leadership team, this is a role which will keep you busy everyday. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant culture, growing team, where your supportive role can make a difference.
Please contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093 for a further discussion on your application, or apply now!