- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 6th October 2019
- Job Type
A leading and award winning multi disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Project Administrator to be based in central Auckland.
This reputable, award winning business, has a progressive approach to construction and it's clients, realising and maximising on opportunities with new buildings or alterations to existing.
The business has a wide range of services and value to their clients including new build, weather tightness, remedial works, architectural design, internal fit outs, due diligence and feasibility studies. The role is within a dynamic and personable team, focused and motivated towards the same company goal, of delivering high quality service and communication, whilst growing the business and team to become the best in the industry. There will be training and development available, with the platform to prove yourself and have a clear career path to higher honours.
This role is primarly responsible for the provision of administration services, which will support the production of all project related deliverable and any other administration function that will support the production of the technical teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least three years' experience in an administration or support role.
- Be able to consistently demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft applications where you would be the "go to" person for
- 0365 and related applications such as Teams
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outlook super user with experience in scheduling
- Technically savvy
- Provide timely and accurate production of documentation to the highest standard.
- Be able to follow instructions, complete work efficiently and on deadline.
- Be able to multitask, prioritise work, and speak up when you have questions.
- Be able to work independently as well as integrate quickly into a team environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be someone who enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people and forms great relationships.
- Experience or an interest in design and construction is an advantage, but not essential for this role. More important is a great attitude and a desire to learn.
- A working knowledge of document management systems and experience in the construction or property related sector would be an advantage.
Great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.