Project Coordinator / Building Consultant
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 12th November 2019
- Job Type
Are you looking for a change and would like to work for a leading building consultancy and asset management practice?
If you have a background in the trades and want to progress your career this is an opportunity not to miss! This role will see you starting as a Project Coordinator then with the training and support you will have the opportunity to develop into a Building Surveyor.
We are looking for someone who has experience on site in the commercial construction/maintenance space that is from a associated industry wishing to convert to become a Commercial Building Surveyor/Project Coordinator
Be rewarded with an interesting role plus:
- Career development & growth within a supportive company
- Interesting workload supporting Managers and then developing commercial building surveying
- Project Management of Minor Works up to $2M
- Commercial work with nil weather tightness remediation
- All training encouraged and supported
This is your chance to work alongside some of the best in the industry. Apply now and make this amazing opportunity yours or call Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093 for a confidential chat. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.