Project Cost Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 12th April 2018
- Job Type
Quantity Surveyor - Student Accommodation Development Management - London
Cobalt Recruitment has the pleasure of working exclusively with a prime, London-based, Student Accommodation and high-end residential investment and property development business; who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join their close-knit team.
This progressive developer has an in-house construction team that delivers new build and refurbishment of their growing student accommodation portfolio. With over 300 units under management, this impressive firm is looking to increase their portfolio to 1000 units by 2020 and thus need to expand their team to manage the increased workload.
Being the in-house delivery team of a real estate developer with over £60 million equity invested in the UK, this firm is looking for a driven individual that is looking to progress their career and assist in successfully delivering their development strategy.
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus (dependant on experience)
The successful candidate will be joining a small but forward thinking business at a crucial yet exciting stage. They are actively expanding the team to deliver a number of residential and student accommodation development projects with construction values between £40,000 (commercial refit) and £15 million (multi-unit accommodation conversion). The successful candidate will report to the Construction Director working closely to drive the business forward through feasibility of new acquisitions and cost management, contract admin, cost reports, tender analysis and sub contractor payments of existing developments. You will get full exposure to the project lifecycle running schemes with the Director from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a client side, high-end environment. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is passionate about developing prime real estate in London.
- Cost Management/Quantity Surveying or construction related degree ideal
- Proven Cost Management and Contract Administration skills
- Consultancy, contractor or developer background
- Good experience in delivering high specification projects valued between £100,000 and £15 million in the residential, hotel or student accommodation sectors.
- Ability to work in a close knit team and ready to handle full responsibility of projects.
- Ideally based in or near London.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV in Word format.