Project Delivery Manager – Capital Works
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 8th January 2018
- Job Type
2018 is looking like a great year, so why not challenge yourself?
We have a rewarding and challenging opportunity for you to work in the Education sector with an organisation that is providing NZ communities with a brighter future.
This role will play a part in managing one of the largest property portfolios in New Zealand and you will be rewarded with a guaranteed pipeline of projects including new build, refurbishments, upgrades and remedial works. This is your chance to make a positive impact for future generations to have a successful education.
· Manage the pre-engagement, visioning for design, planning, implementation, delivery and handover of each project to the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
· Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants responsible for delivering projects.
· Maintain and build relationships with Principals, BOT's, Contractors, Technical Advisors, community groups and all other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5 years plus industry experience
· High level technical understanding of the New Zealand development industry, design and building processes
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· An understanding of government decision making and operating procedures
For more information, feel free to get in touch with me on 09 303 9093.