Project / Development Manager - Investment Platform
- £70,000 - 90,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health, 25 days holiday
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th November 2017
- Job Type
Project / Development Manager - Investment / Development Business - London
We are representing a fantastic real-estate investment / development platform who have circa £200 million of assets in various stages of development and are looking to appoint a Project / Development Manager.
£70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Based from their West end office they acquire high quality investment properties across the UK and uses their expert team to unlock each assets development potential.
They are looking to appoint a Project / Development Manager to working alongside the wider asset management and planning team and take ownership of the cradle to grave process to ensure the successful delivery to time, budget and quality of their office, retail and mixed-use development pipeline.
One of the key mixed-use developments to be delivered is a circa £70 million demolition and re-development to include boutique retail, residential and student accommodation in addition to public realm space. Other developments in planning include London office, retail and retail shopping centres through to smaller asset re-positioning.
- BSc in Construction, Project Management or Surveying
- MRICS or MCIOB qualification preferable
- Good experience and a proven track record in Project Management delivering mixed use schemes valued £40+ million ideally to include retail, residential and student accommodation.
- Experience in managing and appointing external professional and contractor teams, leading negotiations and the development process.
- Personality to work within a small office team.
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a relatively young business with an excellent team and become a crucial part of their existing and future success.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to email@example.com quoting the reference: JC1277473 or contact me on 02074782500.