- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 23rd May 2019
- Job Type
Our nation's building and construction sector is currently in a phase of excellent growth in New Zealand, with confidence that this will be the case for quite some time.
We are currently working with some of the best Project Management consultancies in the industry who are looking for experienced candidates to work on a healthy pipeline of projects.
Here are some roles below that would suit an experienced Construction professional that is currently in a Project Director role or at the stage of stepping up into a Senior role like these.
- Project Director - NZ Healthcare projects nationwide, to assist in leading the team and service line for new development opportunities with a top Consultancy.
- Project Director - NZ Infrastructure - Engineer to the Contract, Rail, Roading, Highways projects for NZ's main operators, representing a sleek and progressive Consultancy.
- Project Director - Healthcare/Social Infrastructure - Local NZ Consultancy, partnering with private and public sector clients. Lead large projects as well as Business Development for growth of the company.
Feel free to get in touch with me on 027 2745 586 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org