Project Engineer (MRT)
- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 17th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently assisting an international A1 main contractor in their search for a Project Engineer who has MRT experienced. In this role, you will be familiar with RFI/RFW and be able to coordinate and liaise with the relevant stakeholders.Requirements
- Assist Project Manager in site supervision.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Managing and planning the construction project.
- Assist in project tendering, budget for the project within an estimated cost.
- Controlling the cost of the materials and labor.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress.
- Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies and federal entities etc to ensure successful implementation of the project.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- To manage the daily operation of the project execution.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and sanitary of the site.
- Arm their juniors with relevant information on construction.
- Advising the workers on the construction process and addressing their concerns.
- Solving construction problems as soundly as possible.
- Acting as the quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met.
- Ensure that all the construction safety rules and regulations are being observed.
Interested parties do press click to apply.
Reg No. R1660435