- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is the leading Outdoor Advertising company in the region. They are currently working on multiple outdoor billboard project and looking to bring on board an electrical or mechanical project engineer.
Working Experience in Singapore is mandatory for this job.
- To take design concepts from sales team and capture and document them.
- Coordinate and Liase with project execution team for installation within time and budget.
- Prepare and compile inspection and maintenance procedures for handover to operations team.
- Allocating resources, scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors.
- Ensures quotation includes details such as itemized hardware, design documentation deliverables (GA, software source code, installation & test procedures)
- Involve planning, review, risk assessment, implementation, and closure;
- Perform on-site project oversight duties to ensure project work is proceeding according to specifications.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Technically competent with 5-8 years of experiences as a project engineer
- Experience in Metalworks or construction
- PMP or Prince2 Certrified
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Project Manager position
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of Advertising. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031