Project Manager - Auckland
- NZD90000 - NZD120000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 13th June 2019
- Job Type
About the role
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of new build, refurbishment and fit out project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contributing to the development of the business.
About the company
This leading Consultancy have had a long-standing presence in New Zealand Construction market and pride themselves on providing high quality project management services. Their diverse culture and progressive approach have enabled them to gain a substantial client base across the market and win substantial projects. This company can offer you an exciting project portfolio across commercial, health care, education and residential sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of Auckland's best Consultancies. You be rewarded with an experience relevant salary and be the opportunity to work on diverse projects with a high performing team.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS3910 contracts
- Effectively work with a team and managers on day to day operational aspects of projects
To be successful in this role you will need
- At least five to six years industry experience
- Have led your own projects within the local market
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Health care experience is an advantage
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093