Project Manager - Client side High end residential
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 29th May 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an exclusive basis with a leading property development company in London that acquires, develops and delivers new build and conversion schemes across the high end residential markets. Our client has an impressive property portfolio with a steady growth plan and therefore looking to bring on board a Project Manager with cost management understanding to assist and oversee the development process of their schemes from initial feasibility through to completion across the UK. The successful applicant will be reporting into the head of construction and be part of a close-knit team and assisting in delivering schemes that value between £200,00 and £20 million.
£40,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
Plus benefits package
With significant growth plans, they require an individual looking to progress their career in a client side environment, someone who can hit the ground running in assisting the development team and coordinate the design and build of various development projects. This includes managing multiple projects simultaneously from feasibility, planning, tender analysis and procurement through to construction, handover and sub contractor management and payments.
- Construction related degree or industry equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Experience within Residential sector preferred
- Proven experience in developing relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London
To apply for this position or to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format.