Project Manager - Client Side - Retail
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 13th November 2018
- Job Type
Project Manager - Client side - Retail & Leisure Assets
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Permanent - London
A great opportunity has recently been made available for a Project Manager (with retail experience) to join a leading Real Estate Investment Trust to oversee several of their new build retail and mixed-use schemes. As the client Project Manager, you will work closely with the construction team, external contractor and consultancy personnel focusing on the full life-cycle of both shell reconfiguration and CAT A fit-outs with projects valuing between £50,000 - £5 million with the opportunity to work on projects valued at £20 million +.
The individual will be working with a small team you will gain great product exposure and autonomy working alongside the asset managers in addition the business provides long term support for career and development both professional and personnel.
· BSc (HONS) in Building Surveying or Construction
· Professional chartership MRICS, MAPM, or MCIOB preferable but not essential
· 4+ years experience in Project/Contracts Management with a proven track record in delivering concurrent retail and mixed-use refurbishment projects.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through with the job reference: JN -112018-63860