Project Manager - Client Side
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 21st August 2018
- Job Type
We are excited to present this golden opportunity to the Christchurch market, and are very interested in speaking to experienced Project Managers with an exceptional reputation in delivering commercial/industrial or bulk retail projects for high calibre clients.
This Bulk Retail/Commercial development is at an early stage and will draw on your experience right from the front end. It is paramount you can display a high level of competence across the full spectrum of the project life cycle, and recognise the importance of delivering a great result for the owner occupier that is funding the development. Strong stakeholder management experience is essential for this role.
In addition to this, you must possess:
- At least seven years in whole life cycle construction project management.
- Demonstrated experience as the client rep on bulk retail, commercial/industrial projects.
- High level of communication ability, particularly verbal, report writing and presenting to project control groups.
- Strong track record in design management, programming and contract administration
- Intimate knowledge of NZ construction contracts.
- A keenness to represent the client impeccably to ensure delivery is on time, to budget.
- Experience around retail and tenancy co-ordination would be beneficial.
In return, you will take great confidence in joining a very reputable business with a track record of delivering highly successful projects across NZ. Remuneration will reward experience, and the right fit as will the opportunity to take your career forward beyond the immediate project needs.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jamie Todd on:
03 366 8735