Project Manager - Commercial Construction
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd December 2018
- Job Type
A nationwide Construction company are looking for a Project Manager to join their Commercial team in Auckland for an upcoming project!
A well established company and with no sign of stopping, they have a pipeline of projects which in turn gives you job security in a market that is slightly shaky at the moment.
Their services range across a broad spectrum of construction including commercial, retail, residential, educational and many more. They are a company that are known for delivering quality construction on time and every time!
- Day to day management of construction team
- Co-ordination of trades and materials
- Ensure that all quality control and health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Providing up to date information for management on construction progress
- Managing the project programme
- Making sure that all contractors and sub-contractors are working to set time frames
To be considered:
- Trade background and 5+ years experience on in a Project Management position
- Proven commercial construction delivery experience
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Customer focused and committed to providing a high quality of service
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate project teams
- Effective interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Effective and professional communicator
If this sounds like "the one" and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Katie on 09 303 9093.