Project Manager - Electrical
- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th March 2018
- Job Type
Since its establishment our client has an enduring reputation as a technological powerhouse in the power transmission & distribution industry. They are looking to expand their engineering team due to increase in workload.
In this role you will.
- Lead the assigned team in the dedicated work scope
- Prepare all required mythologies and seek approval from relevant authorities (LTA/SMRT, etc.)
- Prepare presentation slides and present to stake holders and able to address their enquires if any
- Attend interface/working session with other SWC/LTA/SMRT in the assigned area.
- Coordinate with SWC, LTA/SMRT for equipment layout, working sequences and schedules.
- Plan all work activities in an orderly manner
- Control quality/workmanship of the site supervisors and sub-contractors
- Resolve any technical issue on site and come out practical and effective solution
- Communicate and work closely with T&C team ( temporary supply, schedule, sequence of work, etc.)
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in both Power Supply and railway industries
- Able to understand the regulation and requirement of local electrical practice and SMRT/ LTA requirements
- Able to prepare MS+RA for the task to be carried out at site
- Able to pick up bill of quantity and forecast accurately the material
- Able to lead and manage a team of Engineers/ Supervisors
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the prestigious MRT project and on the Thomson East Coast line. Please send your detailed CV to email@example.com or call Aji Abu at +65 7800 7926 for a detailed discussion on this role.