Project Manager - High-end Residential - Client-side
- GBP50000 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
Project Manager - Client-side - Luxury Residential - London
Cobalt recruitment is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a client focused Project Management & Development Management company specialising in delivering luxury design within the prime residential sector.
Salary & Package
£50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus
The director who you will report into has over a decade's worth of luxury residential experience working for some of the top companies in the industry and will be there to fall back on should you need any assistance or advice. The role will cover the full 360 project management of high-end residential new build and refurbishment projects. In addition to the project management they are keen for the applicant to have solid commercial background managing the cost, budget and financial aspects of the projects including variations, forecasting and producing schedules of works to the contractors.
Initially you will be focused on an existing £14 Million high-end residential estate development in Surrey in addition to assisting with other exciting projects in London. Most of their work is based in London.
They are an ambitious firm who have made it clear that the successful individual will have the opportunity to progress & grow with the company.
- Bsc (Hons) in Project or Cost Management
- Project / Cost management experience either within a consultancy or client-side position
- Ability to take on a full 360 development cycle
- Ideally have a cost or Quantity surveying background
- Experience with Scheduling scope of works, Valuations & variations
- Strong managerial personality with the drive needed to succeed
If you are interested please apply today with your CV, Reference: JN-08201862630