Project Manager - Land Developement
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 8th August 2018
- Job Type
One of New Zealand's reputable Contractors who lead in residential developments are looking for a talented Project Manager to lead, plan and manage the implementation of several development projects.
This role requires strong civils, infrastructure and land development experience within the residential sector. You will hold extensive Project Management and organisational skills to successfully manage the wider project team and drive the subdivision process.
- Gaining a thorough oversight of the project to enable the planning and implementation of facets such as land development, civils, infrastructure, procurement, health and safety and delivering programmes.
- Managing the subdivision project through to final delivery of lots
- Ensuring the land development strategy, programme and budget are aligned with the overarching with the overarching Project Strategy
- Optimising benefits to match key project drivers, continually reassessing by considering options and validations, and managing risks.
- Liaising with a diverse range of key stakeholders, including engineering design consultants and specialists, contractors, neighbouring parties, local board representatives, Auckland Council and further government bodies.
- Developing issuing and managing the procurement processes
- Reporting to the General Manager - Development
- Strong Project Management experience
- Land development and civils experience in the residential sector preferable
- Superb organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Ability to challenge accepted practice and introduce new perspectives
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a high performing team who are on their way to becoming one of the largest housing developers in New Zealand.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or hearing about similar roles.