Project Manager - Land Development - Client Side
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 24th July 2019
- Job Type
An opportunity to join a well respected and expanding Property Development Company that are adding value to Auckland's Residential sector.
With continued growth in their portfolio of projects this role will see you working on some of Auckland's best projects. Also the chance to develop your career alongside industry professionals who are well respected in their field.
- Manage land development from concept to completion and title.
- Design and consultant engagement and management with an emphasis on civil and infrastructure.
- Obtaining Council and COO consents, approvals and titles.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Financial and cost management.
- Tender management.
- Overseeing civil contract management.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- A good understanding of land development and subdivision process, with a focus on civil design and construction, consenting, and 224c process.
- Project/Development management experience - developer or consulting background.
- A degree qualification in property or related discipline.
- Strong time management , communication, leadership and organisational skills.
Please feel free to call Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093 or apply now and we will be in touch.