Project Manager - Office fit-out
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Full benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th February 2019
- Job Type
Project Manager - Office fit-out - leading London consultancy practice
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a market leading consultancy. The successful Project Manager will join a company who have huge expansion plans and have strong relationships with other large organisations including Amazon, Twitter, and LinkedIn. With over 40,000 employees worldwide and projects ongoing in over 60 countries this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your Project Management career.
The successful Project Manager will represent their team within the market and will look to continually strengthen and grow on new and existing relationships.
Within this position, the duty of the Project Manager will be to take the lead in delivering a high-profile portfolio, predominantly focusing on Category-A & Category-B refurbishments and fits out from inception through to completion.
- A construction related degree / degree with 3+ years construction experience
- Project management experience within office CAT-A & CAT-B fit-out
- Good commercial acumen and presentation skills
- MRICS qualification or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to you or you would like to gain more of an insight into other opportunities that we have available, please send through your CV to email@example.com quoting JN -022019-65069 or contact me directly on: 020 7478 2588