Project Manager - Retail Investment & Development portfolio
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Pension, Health, Bonus,
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th October 2018
- Job Type
Project Manager - Retail mixed-use investment and development portfolio - London
A career changing position has become available for a Project Manager to join a leading REIT with a multi billion pound UK portfolio. They have an exceptionally impressive development pipeline and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their London office.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
They are seeing a professional and energetic real estate Project Manager, with a background of circa 4+ years in retail project management. Preferably the individual will be qualified in their chosen field and will be comfortable working for a dynamic and growing, entrepreneurial company. They will be competent in the full lifecycle delivery of both shell reconfiguration, CAT A fit-out and new build retail and mixed-use schemes with experience handling concurrent projects valued between £50,000 and circa £5 million. They will have the capacity and endeavour to grow into the position and take on more responsibility for larger projects £20+ million schemes coming online.
The Project Manager will report into the Head of Development and work alongside the Asset Manager for each centre to turn the pre-let into a reality; appoint and manage external consultant teams, oversee strategic pre-construction and feasibility advice, and manage the project delivery reporting back into stakeholders.
- BSc in Construction, Project Management or Surveying
- Professional chartership MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB preferable but not essential
- Good experience in Project/Contracts Management with a proven track record in delivering concurrent retail and mixed-use shell and core refurbishment projects
- Personal characteristic: Dynamic, personable and ambitious to work within a forward moving top tier client.
This role will certainly fast track the successful Project Managers career working with some of the top asset, development and real-estate professionals in London.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: JN102018631945 or contact me on 02074782500