Project Manager - Tauranga
- NZD85000 - NZD120000 per annum
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 1st August 2018
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading Project Management consultancy's has just become available! This leading firm are looking to appoint a motivated and talented Project Manager to join their successful team in sunny Tauranga, managing Commercial and Office, Residential and Educational projects ranging from $2M - $100M plus.
As a Project Manager you will assist in delivering premium services in the above sectors and become apart of their track record on delivering some of the highest quality projects out of the Tauranga district. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate to growing Construction Consultancy in an affordable region.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits
- Manage resources in conjunction with Managers
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively including holding status meetings regularly
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Client management - effectively work with team and managers to ensure relevant communication with the client is done
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- 5+ years project management experience in the construction industry as a preference
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- New Zealand experience is preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy who are invested in giving back to their people, and succession planning them into higher roles and opportunities with becoming the leading experts in the industry.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or hearing about similar roles.