- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd December 2018
- Job Type
North West based
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
My client is a regional developer with a significant project pipeline and onward developments across the North of England. Supporting the Development team, the appointed Project Manager will lead on the delivery of commercial, mixed use and residential schemes. This role would suit someone with a working knowledge in managing the delivery of construction projects and contracts. You will possess experience in a variety of property sectors including commercial with a strong understanding of construction contracts, procurement and project management techniques.
Key experience will include:
- Degree qualified with a relevant background such as quantity surveying, architecture, engineering or construction, carrying a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM etc)
- A proven Project Manager with a track record of working on the delivery of major new build developments. High rise residential experience is required
- An ability to assess and interpret legal documents, reports and surveys with a knowledge of how these may affect delivery/construction processes
- A strong working knowledge of all construction related contract documents
- Represent the client at monthly contractor meetings and on a daily basis
- Review cash flow performance to ensure budgets are being managed and maintained
- Ensure that all health and safety matters in the construction process are observed and conducted accordingly
- Prior experience will have been gained in either a developer, consultancy or main contractor environment
- Accomplished in the delivery of projects from conception and design stages, through to practical completion
- IT literate with an understanding of project software packages
This role would suit a Project Manager looking for an element of flexibility in their next role and my client would consider Project Managers on a 12 month fixed term contract or permanent basis.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.