- NZD85000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Otago, Dunedin
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
They currently have some exciting projects across Commercial, Residential, Local Councils and Schools which range from $5M - $30M.
This consultancy are experts in their sector and provide their clients with high class delivery of all projects. This has enabled them to become one of the leading consultancies in NZ.
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years' of industry experience
- Tertiary level qualification
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
Great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.