- GBP40000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 30th October 2018
- Job Type
North West based
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
My client is a regional developer with a significant project pipeline of developments across the North of England. Supporting the wider development and projects team, the appointed Project Manager will lead on the delivery of commercial, mixed use and residential schemes.
The appointed Project Manager will possess the following experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant area such as quantity surveying, architecture, engineering or construction and carrying a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM etc)
- A proven Project Manager with a track record of working on the delivery of development projects, ideally with experience of regeneration sites
- A strong understanding of the regional market, with an excellent contact base having gained your experience with either a project consultancy or another developer
- An understanding and experience of having delivered a scheme(s) from conception and design, through to practical completion and tenant occupancy/sale
- IT literate with a strong understanding of project software packages
- A team player with an appetite for career progression, the appointed Project Manager will possess excellent analytical, numeric and problem solving skills whilst being focused on delivery
- North West based but willing to travel and work on schemes through out the North of England
This role would suit a Project Manager looking to transition out of consultancy and into their first client led role or equally a Project Manager currently working for another developer who feels that they are not getting the hands experience needed to really drive a scheme forward. My client is offering an excellent opportunity for career growth, offering a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.