- GBP45000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a Project Manager to work on one of their healthcare sites in London, paying up to £60k salary.
The successful candidate will provide a fully comprehensive project management delivery strategy for Lifecycle, Small works and Statutory Compliance works undertaken.
You will be able to:
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the business from Consultants and Operations Managers to trade contractors.
- Manage Life Cycle, Authority Variation and Small Project work including design management, estimating, arrange for the ordering of materials and plant, resourcing planning and implementation of direct labour or contract labour.
- Work to Project related key performance indicators.
- Be responsible for the checking of the built works to ensure defect free and management of any remedial works required.
- Ensure that appropriate project information is requested, received, captured, managed and stored to ensure statutory and contractual operations are met - including H&S files, O&M manuals and Drawings in AutoCAD format.
- Be responsible for the electronic updating of project tracking and reporting software for all projects being managed for the whole life of the project in a timely manner.
You will have:
- Project Management or technical qualification.
- Previous experience working in the Facilities Services industry or the Healthcare environment.
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of programmes in line with CDM requirements.
If you this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.