- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd July 2019
- Job Type
About the role
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of new build, refurbishment and fit out project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contributing to the development of the business.
This is the perfect role for an entrepreneurial, commercially minded Project Manager who is looking to break away from a large organisation and work in a hands on, autonomous role!
About the company
This small Consultancy is made up of experienced professionals who have had a long-standing presence in New Zealand Construction market and pride themselves on providing high quality services. Their progressive approach and long-standing network in the market has enabled them to gain a substantial client base and project pipeline in Auckland and Wellington.
This company can offer you the opportunity to work autonomously, managing external Consultants, Contractors and Stakeholders. You be rewarded with an experience relevant salary with the option of a company vehicle, and for the right candidate, the prospect of investing into the company through Shareholding opportunities.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS3910 contracts
- Effectively work with a team and managers on day to day operational aspects of projects
To be successful in this role you will need
- At least five to six years industry experience
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Have led your own projects within the local market
- Health care experience is an advantage
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093