- New Zealand, Otago
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 4th April 2019
- Job Type
This consultancy is a leading project management and cost management practice that are growing by the second and they need a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager to join their team and grow their new office in Wanaka. With an impressive project portfolio from $10M - $100M underway they need an experienced person to step up and be a part of a pretty special journey.
You will be well connected with in the Otago region and be confident with business development. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company and have your say heard.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Client facing role where the work would split between QS and Project Delivery
- Support the team to deliver the projects on time and in budget
- Identify and research relevant future opportunities for the company and focus on developing business
- Increase responsibility and seniority and develop career within firm
- Attend and be involved in board meetings
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Industry related qualification and MRICS or MNZIQS certified would be desired
- 8 years plus working in the construction industry
- Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Ability to motivate a team and mentor junior staff
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093