- NZD100 - NZD135 per annum + Cheap CBD Parking,$2.50 lunches, great culture
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
This role will provide you with a diverse portfolio made up of accommodation upgrades, fit outs and high profile interior work. A unique opportunity to join an exciting, successful team and have the luxury of having the projects you are managing at your door.
The business is growing and highly recognised in Auckland. With a pipeline of expansions and re-developments the next few years are going to bring creative, exciting and diverse projects.
This Client is extremely employee driven. Be rewarded with a great working culture, lots of employee benefits including cheap CBD parking, $2.50 breakfast/lunches and lots more!
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Highly competent with NZS3910 contract management
- End to end Project Management
- Analyse feasibility of projects
- Work with in a live environment
To be successful in this role:
- Intermediate to Senior end to end delivery experience
- High level of communication ability, particularly verbal, report writing and presenting to stakeholders
- Intimate knowledge of NZ construction contracts
- A keenness to represent the client impeccably to ensure delivery is on time, to budget
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Samantha Calvert on (09) 303 9093