- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 22nd May 2018
- Job Type
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years' minimum of industry experience
- Tertiary level qualification from the industry
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.