- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, Scotland
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th March 2019
- Job Type
Project Manager - Client-side Office fit-out - Scotland Central Belt
Our client is a leading global investor, developer and operator with a multi-billion-pound asset portfolio. Due to expansion of their office assets they are looking for a Project Manager to take the lead on a number of high profile office developments.
£60,000 - £70,000 + leading benefits package + Bonus
The successful Project Manager will be joining a dynamic business with over £20 million of current development pipeline across as established office asset portfolio. The Project Manager will be involved with all developments including new build and refurbishments projects across their Scottish portfolio. You will have the autonomy to manage several concurrent projects including CAT A & CAT B fit-outs and building fabric enhancements valued between £10,000 and £3 million. Working with the asset management and development team the Project Manager will appoint and manage the external professional and design teams and over see the contractor work from concept and planning to completion.
Due to the location of this business park, my client requires a dynamic Project Manager with good commercial acumen, able to work under their own initiative, who will report into senior stakeholders within the business, taking future involvement with the wider portfolio's strategy. The role will also involve working with the asset teams when pitching concepts to new tenants.
- Chartered MAPM / MRICS or equivalent preferable but not essential
- Degree in Project Management or Building Surveying
- Good experience in office CAT A/B fit-out, refurbishment and new build projects
- Experience with traditional forms of contract
- Working knowledge of CAD advantageous but not essential
- Commercially astute with good leadership and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Project Manager to join a business who have genuine appetite and funding for growth across their assets. Please apply online with your most recent CV, summarising why you feel you would be suitable for this Project Management post.