- NZD80000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 5th December 2018
- Job Type
A leading project delivery and building consultancy with services across property and construction are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Consultancy based in central Auckland. This reputable, award-winning business has a progressive approach to construction and is well respected throughout the industry.
As a Project Manager, this role will see you working on a diverse portfolio from $200K - $30M across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. You will focus on providing successful inception to completion delivery and management of project services to clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Support other Managers in feasibilities and project planning
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS 3910 contracts
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093