- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + bonus, car allowance, benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 29th January 2018
- Job Type
Job Title - Project Planner (Asta)
Salary - £50,000 / £65,000 + a bonus + an excellent benefits package
Project - Ultra High-End Residential
Client / Role
I am looking for a Project Planning Engineer to work on a private residential scheme. Our client are a very specialist contractor who work within the ultra-high end market. They have a client with a very nice budget for their new home in London. The project has at least 2 years of work on it, and the programme is currently being put together. This is a site based role, however you may be asked to visit the office on a weekly basis.
Reporting in to the Head of Planning / Leasing with the client
* Overseeing the overall project programmes for design, procurement and construction, decanting and commissioning.
* Assisting with value engineering.
* Providing a planning and logistics strategy.
* Providing expert critical analysis of the sequencing methodologies.
* Maintaining and updating the work package document, including the present and future procurement schedules, package content sheets and bar charts.
* Advising the project teams on programming issues and ways to improve in order to better the programme duration.
* Incorporating package contract programmes in the main programme.
* Creating and issuing the monthly report and weekly 'S' curves.
* Degree qualified or similar.
* Experience working as a Project Planner for a leading Main Contractor. Ideally within the residential sector
* Proficient using ASTA Power Project.
* Experience working on a build project over £40m.
* Strong planning, excellent problem solving and good communication skills required.
* Professionally qualified (MCIOB, MRICS) would be advantageous.
If you are looking to work for a high business, on an really specialised ultra high-end residential project, please apply below with your latest CV.