- NZD85000.00 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 10th January 2018
- Job Type
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with earthworks experience to join a high performing team delivering a large scale road project in the Auckland region of New Zealand. Key responsibilities will include producing work packs, coordinating with the construction teams closing out sections of work, producing defects lists and ensuring resources area allocated to the remediation work. If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer and are able to demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working for a main contractor on civil engineering projects with a proven background in large scale earthworks and road construction.
- Solid technical skills, with the ability to programme project work and manage delivery.
- Full commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to direct and motivate your team.
- A tertiary education is essential (BEng, Diploma in Civil Engineering, etc.) as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding business on a major infrastructure project that is genuinely a career defining role. Top salary package on offer on a long term project.
For further information or to register your interest please contact Andrew Stevenson on +64 21 031 5280 or email@example.com