QC Manager - Infrastructure Construction
- SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 14th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently assisting a contractor in their search for an experienced QC manager who has good experience dealing with infrastructure construction projects.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate in all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in QA/QC.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large value EPC Projects (Onshore Projects).
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents, and project specifications
- Coordinate Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure a smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non-conformities
Interested parties, do click to apply.
Reg No. R1660435