Quantity Surveyor/Associate Director
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 16th May 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director/Senior Surveyor - Corporate Real Estate - London
A top global real estate organisation is seeking an Associate Director/Senior Surveyor to join their corporate real estate team based in the Central London with a focus on commercial office, hotel and health sectors. You will be working within their cost management team acting on behalf of occupier clients across the UK and also working alongside the investment, asset management and leasing teams.
Salary and Benefits
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Senior Surveying Responsibilities:
- Dealing with contracts and costs on construction projects
- Day to day responsibilities may include; cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, life-cycle costing, tendering and valuation
- Managing a team of Junior surveyors and reporting to the Senior Director
- Providing advice to clients and colleagues
As a top organisation within the global real estate market, they are offering the best career support and exposure to the market and real career progression.
- MRICS Qualified
- Degree in quantity surveyor or cost management
- Mix of property and cost management skills.
- Experience of working as a quantity surveyor or cost manager, preferably with a consultancy background
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and lead within a team
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply today with your CV.