Quantity Surveyor - Chch - Builder/ Developer
- NZD100000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum + health insurance, funeral cover...
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 7th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading builder and property developer within New Zealand. With this model you will be working with a company who source, plan, design and develop their own projects and see that through the construction phase. With developments in the works and plenty of big plans for future expansion, you can have confidence you are joining an industry leader that's here to stay and who also cater for career progression in line with their expansion. Success is celebrated and shared here and you will be part of a team who are continuously improving their processes and environments.
- Responsible for managing all costs related to your assigned project from feasibility studies through to final account settlement. Generally on projects between $7m - $30m. This particular projects is located 15 minutes from CBD.
- Reporting to Head QS.
- Responsible for variety of project aspects including civil works, residential buildings and commercial projects such as apartments.
- Coordinate and evaluate tenders.
To be successful you will need:
- NZ residency or valid NZ work permit (must be in NZ on application)
- 15 years plus as a construction QS dealing with commercial/large scale residential projects and ideally some civil.
- Up to date knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies and typologies.
- Strong eye for detail and proven record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Tertiary Qualification.
- Positive attitude, team player mentality, integrity, honesty and passion for the job.
- Join one of New Zealands fastest growing listed companies.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Get your birthday off!
- Health Insurance.
- Funeral Insurance.
- Attractive remuneration + more.
If this sounds like you and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Carol Kelly on 09 303 9093.