Quantity Surveyor (Commercial)
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 15th August 2019
- Job Type
Intermediate - Senior Quantity Surveyor role with a high performing, medium sized commercial contractor, with projects up to $100M+.
What's on offer to benefit you?
- Stable, consistent and forecasted pipeline of projects to allow for longevity in the company
- 100% kiwi owned, with traditional values and emphasis on quality
- Work on projects across a variety of asset classes, up to $100M+
- Notable and recognised projects, with top tier consultants and architects to match
- Excellent staff retention, and collaborative working style
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
This medium sized contractor have really proved themselves recently in stretching their capabilities on project delivery scale, with the strong client relationships they have and the large amount of repeat business. Their well managed and well governed structure has allowed them to win multiple industry awards. They are a very values based company who really pride themselves on the service they provide to clients and appreciate the team around them who apply the same level of engagement and ownership to their work.
You will having the following to be successful in the role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a commercial QS. NZ experience is advantageous
- Experience in full end to end commercial quantity surveying
- Able to work autonomously and multi task competing project priorities at one time
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Experience on projects over $10M
- Strong relationships with subcontractors
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships especially with clients
- Solutions orientated and able to deliver positive financial outcomes on projects
If you are a skilled professional in the Construction industry, and would like to confidentially but proactively discuss this role or similar, please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093.