Quantity Surveyor - Compliance and Major Projects
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
Major Projects and Compliance Quantity Surveyor
A new opportunity has arose at a respected Housing Association based in North London with an excellent track record and tenant satisfaction rates.
You will ensure that appropriate contracts are in place, well managed and performing to support the client in maintaining contractor costs for compliance works and a proportion of property maintenance work.
Up to £50,000 plus benefits (Depending on Experience)
- Deliver compliance and maintenance services by continuous review of performance and services using customer feedback, comprehensive KPI management and contract management.
- Ensuring that service charge recovery and leaseholder consultation are carried out appropriately to maximise recovery.
- Create and deliver programmes of work relating to areas of responsibility that achieve full compliance
- Managing and monitoring spend and commitments against the budget to ensure budgets are met and support the business aims.
- HNC/HND in building/construction related field or substantial relevant experience in the area of responsibility.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the role and building management.
- Working at Heights, Fire Risk and Asbestos Awareness trained (Desirable).
- Good understanding of Building Regulations and CDM Regulations.
- Proven experience of managing contractors, cost analysis of works and ensuring delivering works in a similar environment.
- Good technical knowledge/experience of fire risk actions, asbestos, gas, water and electrical systems.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an respected organisation and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.