Quantity Surveyor - Relocate to Tauranga
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 10th November 2019
- Job Type
A rare opportunity has opened up in the market with one of New Zealand's leading PQS firms to take on a significant role with in the business.
This business is one of New Zealand's leading PQS firms with a respected name in the industry. Providing dynamic cost planning, value management and project control using tested methods and practical experience.
This role will see the ideal candidate initially join the Auckland office for their first 3 months and then relocate down to their Tauranga premises to work on a range of lucrative and substantial pipeline of projects. There will also be opportunity down the track to build your own team and prove yourself to becoming a Regional Manager.
This role will suit an independent and driven individual who is ready to take their career to the next level.
Fast-growing Tauranga is becoming a city to be reckoned with. Although it's noticeably busier and a little more congested on the roads than a few years ago it provides an exciting future for Construction. It's easy to see why so many people are attracted to Tauranga and the Mount.
- Pre-contract Quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, tender analysis and related reporting
- Post-contract including contract administration, progress valuation and cost negotiation
- Information management including price enquiries and maintenance and review work as required
- Analyse profitability and revenue within the project ensuring the financial goals are met
- Provide updates and financial results to the Project Manager and Client
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Integrity in business dealings at all times - ability to create and maintain trust
- Technical skills - negotiating, settling, understand a construction program
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some of the best in the business within a great team culture. If you are ready to work with a fantastic team, apply now!
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093