- NZD100000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 15th October 2019
- Job Type
This company pride themselves on being 100% New Zealand owned, and culture that guarantees high staff retention within their residential, comemrcial and fit-out teams. They have established themselves as one of the key players in the local market and managed to maintain strong relationships with other main contractors, that they collaborate with on regular basis. With a rapidly growing pipeline they require an experienced Quantity Surveyor, who enjoys a variety and wants to build a long-term career with a leading brand.
You will be able to sink your teeth into a number of exciting high-end apartments, hotels, office buildings, educational facilities, and a large variety of commercial and residential interior fit-outs. Become a part of a like-minded team of professionals, report to Commercial Manager and liaise with internal / external stakeholders.
Key selection criteria
- 3-5 years of Quantity Surveying experience in commercial sector
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent knowledge of New Zealand building codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work as a part of a team
- Previous experience working on $40m+ commercial projects / multi-storey apartments
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role than Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on 0276049413 for a confidential discussion