- NZD130000.00 - NZD150000.00 per annum + company car
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 19th April 2018
- Job Type
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor for our Auckland office, working across a range of projects.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the effective and profitable management of all contract information; draw up all subcontract and supplier documentation of a project of high complexity, or several separate projects.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all project contract documentation including head contracts and subcontracts.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, negotiate with the client and / or subcontractors to provide the best commercial outcome for the project.
- Abide by all company procedures, statutory and legal requirements and ensure risk exposure to Company Terms & Conditions is minimised at all times.
- Conduct all assessments of Risk and Opportunity for project/s and report / act on any areas of exposure to margin, program or reputation.
- Review and monitor planned expenditure against budget for subcontracts and head contacts and ensure adequate cost control.
- Undertake cost controlling, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, subcontract claim review and or commercial negotiation activities required and ensure budgetary targets are set and either met or exceeded.
For more information regarding the above role please contact Rob Groves at Cobalt Recruitment.