- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 15th August 2019
- Job Type
- Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential Projects
- Work for a Quality Contractor
- Pipeline of Projects
- Family Based Business
- $$$$ to reward your expertise
- Hours of work - Fulltime Monday to Friday
About the Company:
A well established, successful, family owned construction company working in the commercial, infrastructure and residential markets. They pride themselves on commitment to its people, quality and health & safety.
Currently on the hunt for a Quantity Surveyor to join their progressive team based in Auckland. Due to the volume of work in the pipeline for this company, and experienced Quantity Surveyor is required in their team.
- Minimum 5 years QS experience in New Zealand
- Experience in Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential Projects bonus
- NZ accredited relevant tertiary qualification (NZCE, Dip., Bach., IPENZ etc)
- Excellent understanding of relevant software
- Experience working with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Our client is looking for a hard working and proficient Quantity Surveyor to join their family. Working in the Project team, you will become an integral part of the team. You will be required to accurately calculate costs, build strong relationships and ensure financial objectives are met
This role can offer you the opportunity to be a part of a strong family business for the long term - there are also opportunities for career growth along with a highly dedicated management team to support personal and professional growth.
If you are a QS looking for long term work - APPLY NOW