- NZD90000 - NZD120000 per annum + Phone and Laptop
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 14th November 2019
- Job Type
This company was established 10 years ago by some of the biggest names in New Zealand's construction sector and immediately proved themselves as one of the most reliable contractors in the market. They are well known for utilizing their expertise and integrity in delivering a range of projects that include commercial construction, earthquake strengthening, and repairs, educational facilities, interior fit-outs, weatherproofing remediation and reclads, residential and facade upgrades.
Due to the rapidly growing project pipeline, they require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to assist with delivering a number of projects across the Auckland region. This role opens an opportunity for somebody that enjoys running several smaller projects at the same time, or sink your teeth into one of their large developments up to $60m.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years of experience as Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- New Zealand, Australian or UK experience is essential
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand building codes and standards
- Ability to build strong relationships with Internal and External stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note, that all candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for the role.
If you think that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here on contact Illya Golovchenko on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion