- NZD90000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 5th December 2018
- Job Type
A leading project delivery and building consultancy with services across property and construction are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Consultancy based in central Auckland. This reputable, award-winning business has a progressive approach to construction and is well respected throughout the industry.
As a Quantity Surveyor, this role will see you working with a strong team of talented Consultants on a diverse portfolio across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. You will bring a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor in New Zealand, preferably from within a consultancy and have the confidence to take on projects and the associated client relationships.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
- Preparation of initial reports and drawdowns
- Project financial management duties including checking progress claims
- Contract administration
- Tender and document preparation
- Attending site visits and site meetings where required
- 'Cost to Complete' reporting
- The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years New Zealand experience
- Experience in Professional Quantity Surveying
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093