- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd August 2018
- Job Type
A well-established Consultancy are seeking a Professional Quantity Surveyor with bank funding experience to join our busy Auckland office. This is a busy role that demands a strong work ethic, high levels of accuracy and accountability.
The successful candidate will join a well-established and busy firm with a great track record for staff retention and receive a competitive salary package.
Candidates should have New Zealand work experience and should be familiar with New Zealand Contract legislation and industry standards.
Ideal candidates need to have:
* A relevant QS qualification.
* A proven track in Professional Quantity Surveying including bank drawdown and initial reports.
* A professional and confident manner combined with great communication skills.
* Accurate and efficient task handling abilities.
* The ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary.
* Strong computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Project financial management duties including checking progress claims.
* Preparation of initial reports and drawdowns.
* Contract Administration.
* Tender and contract document preparation.
* Attending site visits / site meetings, where required plus taking minutes if required.
* 'Cost to complete' reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy where your experience will be valued!
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or hearing about similar roles.