- Otago, Dunedin
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well established Tier 2 main contractor that will be taking a major part in a huge $700m development in the heart of Dunedin. The work will be commencing mid-March and they require a strong Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist with delivering the project.
This role presents an opportunity to see through this exciting project from the beginning till the end, work with some of the best in the business, and deliver a project that will make a major difference to the whole of Otago region.
You will be responsible for estimations, contracts administration, managing budgets and time frames, liaising with Project Managers, sub-contractors and client's representatives.
In return, this company offers full support, several company benefits, ongoing training and development, and unlimited opportunities for career growth.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years of Quantity Surveying experience
- Successful delivery of $30m+ commercial developments
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand building codes and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build a good rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Please note, that only candidates with New Zealand, Australian or UK experience will be considered for this role.
Call Illya Golovchenko on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion