- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 7th October 2018
- Job Type
If you are looking for a company that is savvy, creative and respected in the industry then this is the role for you!
This adaptable fit out company are looking for a an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their great team. They have projects throughout New Zealand and due to the high quality of work their clients are constantly coming back to work with them again.
Projects include retail, commercial and hospitality fitouts. They are not just any fitout company, they also undertake refurbishments, seismic upgrades, additions and alterations. As a reputable leader in the industry this is a role that does not come up often!
My client is looking for a passionate Quantity Surveyor with minimum 3/5 years New Zealand experience. With your passion for the industry coupled with this company you will continue to thrive in your career!
* Assist with cost control across all current projects
* Communicating with clients and staff
* Updating and re-quoting as needed with variations
* Understanding of drawings and tender documents
* Estimating new projects as required
* Obtain subcontractor quotes, review inclusions, exclusions, and conditions
* Prepare comparison spread sheets
If you a motivated, dedicated and enjoys what you do then this is the role for you. If you are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Katie on 09 303 9093.