- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 22nd July 2019
- Job Type
So, you're sick of commuting over the bridge each day and want to embrace the North Shore lifestyle? This PQS is based in Albany, has a healthy pipeline of projects and provides one of the best working cultures out!
A nationwide, progressive QS Consultancy is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be part of their dynamic and committed team. They are a team of highly effective consultants working in partnership with their clients across the healthcare, education, residential and commercial sectors of construction.
This successful consultancy act proactively in their approach and advice, and are an expert extension of their clients business. They are committed to executing high-quality cost solutions and have a track record in being a reputable and well trusted business. Being part of this company will allow you to build strong relationships with some interesting clients and with a personal approach from the Directors with hands on training and real development.
This will see you working on projects across demanding and ever growing sectors, managing the financials of between $10M - $250M.
- Pre-contract Quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, tender analysis and related reporting
- Post-contract including contract administration, progress valuation and cost negotiation
- Support the Project Managers to deliver the project on time and in budget
- Information management including price enquiries and maintenance and review work as required
- Leadership and guidance to the Junior QS team
- Analyse profitability and revenue within the project ensuring the financial goals are met
- Provide updates and financial results to the Project Manager and Client
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Integrity in business dealings at all times - ability to create and maintain trust
- Technical skills - negotiating, settling, understand a construction program
- Knowledge of CostX would be highly regarded but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some of the best in the business within a great team culture.
Apply now to express your interest and we will be in touch.